 Trains / 15763 (-5)
  Re: Track Designer Registry

(...) If I still have the source I can make the SF project and upload it (provided that I get permission). My first goal was to move away from GDI and use OpenGL to draw the track layout to make it possible to port to other platforms (I managed to (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Track Designer Registry

(...) Uh Oh! This thread got awfully quiet all of a sudden. I take it that means nobody wants to volunteer to create the SourceForge project... If so, I'll reluctantly volunteer to do it because I'd like to tinker with the source myself someday. I (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Gray VS. Black Metroliner Nose

"Scott A" <eh105jb@mx1.pair.com> wrote in message news:GsyM82.Eo@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Yep, here it is: (URL) need to revisit this train now that train window glass is readily available and more importantly, 6x28 black wagon (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Mountain Town - A train module experiment

(...) I agree. J2 and I both know this is actually starting to happen, since we're on so many other clubs' mailing lists. I won't name names as it's their perogative to announce it as they see fit, but a number of clubs ARE thinking about ways to be (...) (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

  Re: Mountain Town - A train module experiment

(...) George (23 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact