 Trains / 15724
  Re: Track Designer Registry

(...) While I like Java more than most, that would be a complete rewrite, ne? And I have to agree with Kevin D. (and Joel, his reference, whom I've enjoyed reading for years now) that a complete rewrite is hardly ever a good idea. But then I'm an (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Track Designer Registry

At this point I really don't mind what happens to Track Designer, I have zero time to spend on it. I'm basically going to open it up to the community and you guys can do whatever you want with the source, modify it, rewrite it, port it or put the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Track Designer Registry

(...) Uh Oh! This thread got awfully quiet all of a sudden. I take it that means nobody wants to volunteer to create the SourceForge project... If so, I'll reluctantly volunteer to do it because I'd like to tinker with the source myself someday. I (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Track Designer Registry

(...) If I still have the source I can make the SF project and upload it (provided that I get permission). My first goal was to move away from GDI and use OpenGL to draw the track layout to make it possible to port to other platforms (I managed to (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Track Designer Registry

(...) I don't think it is anything to worry about. We (well I am anyway) waiting for Matt and/or Leonardo to sort out the source code, then as a group we should decide what to do with it. Sourceforge sounds like a good idea, we just need to work out (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Track Designer Registry

(...) Weelll... DO you have the source, in case Matt can't find it? (don't laugh, I lost some source to a project I worked years on... it's not so much LOST as it is on one of several hundred floppies but not sure WHICH one)... (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Track Designer Registry

(...) Heh. If it's on floppy, it might very well be lost by now... Steve (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Track Designer Registry

(...) Apparently you've seen my basement! (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Track Designer Registry

(...) You mean your basement is actually visible now??????? Heck, I thought your house was just built on LEGO boxes 8?) ROSCO (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.fun)