 Trains / 15723 (-5)
  Re: Track Designer Registry

(...) Run under linux? music to my ears... Rather than move to .NET would you (Matt) consider moving it to a more cross-platform system, such as Java? --Bill. (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Track Designer Registry

(...) Personally, I think a rewrite would be a bad idea, although some reorganizing of the code might be good. (keep in mind I haven't seen the code) Typically what happens in largish software projects is they go along for a few years, adding (...) (23 years ago, 13-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: International LegoTrain Auctions

(...) I never saw all that much on the US eBay site. I usually use eBay Germany. Frank (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Track Designer Registry

(...) Do you still have the zip file I sent you? That would save me having to redo what I did for you already. And my memory would have been better back then! Matt (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  International LegoTrain Auctions

Before the end of last year, I purchased several 12 volt Lego trains off of ebay from sellers in Europe. When I would search, I would get many results. Now when I search, I get no results from Europe? Has anyone else experienced this? I was (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact