 Trains / 15721
Re: International LegoTrain Auctions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 21:42:48 GMT

Mark Williams wrote:

Before the end of last year, I purchased several 12 volt Lego trains off of
ebay from sellers in Europe. When I would search, I would get many results.
Now when I search, I get no results from Europe? Has anyone else experienced
this? I was accessing the US ebay site, not the German site. Was this a
phenomenon due to the Christmas season?

I never saw all that much on the US eBay site. I usually use eBay
Germany.

Frank