 Trains / 15725
Re: International LegoTrain Auctions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 03:34:52 GMT

Man, I'm trying to get my hands on one of those.  I don't have one, and have
never had one in my hand. Pity...

-Rob

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message
Mark Williams wrote:

Before the end of last year, I purchased several 12 volt Lego trains off • of
ebay from sellers in Europe. When I would search, I would get many • results.
Now when I search, I get no results from Europe? Has anyone else • experienced
this? I was accessing the US ebay site, not the German site. Was this a
phenomenon due to the Christmas season?

I never saw all that much on the US eBay site. I usually use eBay
Germany.

Frank