 Trains / 15553 (-10)
  Santa Fe caboose

I just made a caboose for my Santa Fe. Check it out and tell me what you think. (URL) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Current Limitations (WAS Re: Super Chief Weight Issues)

(...) As the previous messages indicate, you do not need more current or more motors. You need to put your motors under heavier locomotives. Lar is right, the Metroliner engine is too lightweight. If you have some Lego weight bricks, try placing (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  NILTC first show a success!

The Northern Illinois LEGO Train Club's show this weekend at High Wheeler '02 went great!! Here are some links to pictures taken by Eric Wackerfuss, one of our newest members, he joined the club at the show. (URL) will be more pictures coming soon (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.il) !!

  Current Limitations (WAS Re: Super Chief Weight Issues)

<snip> Thanks for all the input from everyone. I was not aware of the current limitation. What if I connect 2 train leads from 2 different train controllers power by 2 toy transformers to a single track loop. Would this help the current limitation? (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Gondola, Boxcar and new Locomotive!

Nice green engine, but 'bad' web interface. Can you post the .ldr file or even a .pdf of the building instructions or some other way to dowload the instructions to a loacl HD. It's very hard to try to built the engine while having to be online. (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  The (very) poor man's 10020 carriage

Here is a quick add on carriage for my 10020. It was made so that my Super Chief would have something to pull around, as it looks a bit lonely by itself. It is nowhere near as elaborate as a lot of the 'B' unit and others that are, but my wife (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO Shop@Home Catalog Train Shed Instructions!

he,he,he.... Okay I see where my mistake is. I've fixed the error on my cost sheet and NO TIM I'm not a LEGO closet. But if LEGO wants to give me 30% off no problem.... -AHui (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

Thanks for responding, but I am still wondering where you are getting *30%* off from. The discount only goes up to 15% as far as I can tell. Troy "Ahui Herrera" <jedi_agh@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GsFKIq.9Kq@lugnet.com... (...) baseplates! (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: LEGO Shop@Home Catalog Train Shed Instructions!

(...) Ahui a closet LEGO employee? tee hee ;-) (employees get a 30% discount on brick..) -Tim (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: PNLTC display in Edmonds, WA

Hey, here's some more pics, thought I'd add. (URL) mention though, if this isn't a first for cross posting mecha and trains, I'm pretty sure it's a first in intergrating mecha and train layouts. You'll notice; dragons on the hospital, another dragon (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.mecha)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact