 Trains / 15433
    Re: Santa Fe distribution pattern —Derek Raycraft
   (...) My guess is that when we have enough sets registered to see the final pattern it will tell us how many sets there are on a pallet. The sets will come off the line and be put in boxes, the boxes will be placed on a pallet. A pallet would be the (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Santa Fe distribution pattern —Manfred Moolhuysen
   (...) The devisions between North-America and Europe are already closly converging towards ...000 numbers, so I would say that number is 100. (...) Or they made sure and preformed a small ballet with a few forklifttrucks. With friendly greetings, M. (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)