 Trains / 15433
  Re: Santa Fe distribution pattern

(...) My guess is that when we have enough sets registered to see the final pattern it will tell us how many sets there are on a pallet. The sets will come off the line and be put in boxes, the boxes will be placed on a pallet. A pallet would be the (...) (22 years ago, 27-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe distribution pattern

(...) The devisions between North-America and Europe are already closly converging towards ...000 numbers, so I would say that number is 100. (...) Or they made sure and preformed a small ballet with a few forklifttrucks. With friendly greetings, M. (...) (22 years ago, 28-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)