 Trains / 15368 (-5)
  Re: I was wrong! Also, please see this James

(...) Perhaps the software should be modified to check for values 27 and 301 (IIRC) and print a message saying "Are you SURE you have that number? Look for the red tile with Axxxx printed on it, and enter the number xxxx instead." I don't think John (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: No big Deal: B-Unit for 10020 Super Chief

Looks good to me Ben. So basicly the B-unit cost twice as much as the A-unit?! Hmmmm, how are the B-units supposed to be a good deal for the railways :) jt (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: No big Deal: B-Unit for 10020 Super Chief

Ben, Nice work on the B unit, I plan on doing the same kind of thing soon. And I 2nd you on the amount of posts, I can't read them fast enough! Maybe we need a lugnet.trains.superchief newsgroup:) Build on... Robin Werner - www.gfltc.org (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Porthole alternative

Discouraged that the printed 1x2x2 clear panel doesn't really match the gray of the rest of the Santa Fe engine? Try this alternative! :) (URL) Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Review: Passenger Wagon 10015 (My Own Train)

Hello! I just received the whole-shebang train set from S@H (as well as the Blacksmith Shop, which I assembled first). What a great train this is! The caboose and the passenger wagon are my favorites. I will probably order another color engine, as (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact