 Trains / 15345
Re: HoMa and the Trans Namib
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 17:52:07 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Shiri Dori writes:

Totally rad!!

(Wow, I didn't even remember I had that word in my vocabulary. ;-)

The only thing missing is a grey-haired + glasses minifig in the lego train.
<grin>

One of the coolest events in fan MOC LEGO(R) train history!

Congrats, HoMa.  Looks like you had an awesome trip.  I'm looking forward to
seeing more photos from the trip.

later,
James Mathis