 Trains / 15332
    Re: Adding the SF Coaches... —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Agreed. the interior is very likely asymmetric (I've seen plans of RPOs but can't give a cite right now, they were in published in Model Railroader). Notwithstanding that, there are certainly doors on both sides (in an area that doesn't have (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Adding the SF Coaches... —Chris Dee
   (...) Many thanks - I'll probably leave one side without windows, then. British TPOs used to have a mailbox on the side of the carriage for a late collection whilst waiting for departure from the terminus station. Was this the practice in the US (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Adding the SF Coaches... —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Leave a FEW, just blank out the part of the wall that has the sorting section.... (...) I'm not sure. I can't remember off hand. But since there is a US prototype for EVERYTHING, I think it's very possible that some had this (or else you could (...) (22 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)