 Trains / 15299
  Re: Santa Fe Numbers

Weoird, but cool. My 354 was a set from 1972, the year I was born. Not really excited about the content, but at least its "town". My other number (94) was from a set which didnt have much info attached to it. But the picture was cool. -Rob "Mike (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Numbers

Rob - Great idea on the numbering. This sounds like it would fit well with the trains. I think that all things like this should be named (or numbered in this case). My favorite set, Croc is something I never came upon. And if you don't mind I am (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)