 Trains / 15288 (-20)
  Re: Santa Fe Super Chief Train Engine Registry

(...) This fix worked for me, I'm able to see the site again at link: (URL) instead of a blank page. Thank you. With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Super Chiefs arrived today (lowest number yet)

"r2" <lego@r2eng.com> wrote in message news:Gs04xL.CC2@lugnet.com... (...) away. (...) Yes you do. The numbered tiles are inside a small plastic bag inside the box. (...) [ .... snipped ... ] There are worse problems to have ... ;-) Mike -- Mike (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: No. A0001 has been registred (Re: Santa Fe Super Chief Train Engine Registry)

"James J. Trobaugh" <james@ngltc.org> wrote in message news:Gs04xM.CCJ@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) so (...) I got an error message from IE (6) and a blank screen from Netscape (4.78). I can see the new version now with no problem. Mike -- Mike (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

Yes Rose, you do have to open the box(es) to see what the number is. There is a plastic package inside with the numbered tile, a Lego tile, and certificate. -Rob "r2" <lego@r2eng.com> wrote in message news:Gs04xL.CC2@lugnet.com... (...) away. (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Super Chiefs arrived today (lowest number yet)

My two SF trains arrived today. Do I have to open the box to see the numbers? they are my Mothers day present and that is such a long ways away. Lets see I got two Club cars for my birthday and three train cars for Christmas. At the rate Lego is (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: No. A0001 has been registred (Re: Santa Fe Super Chief Train Engine Registry)

Do you get an error message Mike, or just a blank screen? I've removed the frame that points over to my free IIS and have been generating the table and the pasting it in the HTML source, so the registry right now is pure HTML so basicly any browser (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Adding the SF Coaches...

(...) techincally the coaches used in the Super Chief(tm) trains were unstriped. I think my biggest feedback item on your coaches is: make the trucks bigger. Put a brick or two space, at least, between the two wheelsets. I know that Metroliner (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Super Chiefs arrived today (lowest number yet)

Hello, Mine arrived today too, but I only have number A2489 :( Oh well, it's still a great set! Kevin McMillin (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Adding the SF Coaches...

I wasn't sure when I would get my Chief but, while waiting I started working on the Chief's coaches.. Much to my suprise I found I got my Chief Today, Yeppie, what was even cooler was my estimated stripe (red/yellow for coaches) lined up. Only thing (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Idea for station

Hi, My son and i went to Antwerpen Centraal today ( (URL) )and they have some big plans there. Antwerpen Centraal is a very old and beautiful end station (kopstation in Dutch) which had 8 or 10 tracks. They are now building two (2!) layers of tracks (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Super Chiefs arrived today (lowest number yet)

Congratulations! But...I just received mine and I have A0354 (pretty close to my Lugnet membership number 377; maybe somenody will swap with me) and A0094. I believe this is the current low number, but I haven't checked the registry yet. Play well, (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Super Chiefs arrived today (lowest number yet)

Two Super Chief engines arrived for me today. One of them my mom ordered for me and had it shipped as an early birthday present. A7381 & A0168 A0168 was the one my mom ordered. Thanks Mom! -c (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  PNLTC pictures of GATS 2002 in Portland are up

While everyone else was having fun at BricksWest, those from the Pacific Northwest Lego Train Club who couldn't make it put up a display at the Great American Train Show in Portland, Oregon. It was completely unlike any show PNLTC has put on before, (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains) !

  Re: Metroliner question

(...) Assuming you mean Toronto, they don't any more, and haven't for 6(?) or more years. I can remember seeing the Edmonton busses arriving at Hillcrest yard, just before they got stupid and deenergized the system (yes, I do know that it was hard (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Metroliner question

(...) in part true. Mostly because of transformers rasing voltage/reducing amps for same HP/wattage. (that's why long distance power cables are at 500 KV or even 750 KV, because it allows low amp power supply of massive amounts of power-the amps (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Super Chief Train Engine Registry

(...) That fits the TLC definition of "not available in any store"... they don't count their own retail (outlets, imagination centers, park stores)... So this isn't news, really. Guarded Inn is "not available in any store" either. (note my use of (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The wonderful Blacksmith Shop: Open Letter to Dan

Hi Paul! Thanks for your kind words! I've actually had several arguments about the color scheme on this kit, both before and after it's release, and I'm glad I have someone on my side here! As for Lego making 20 more sets like this, you should write (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Super Chief Train Engine Registry

<snip> (...) Larry, I believe that the Santa Fe trains might be coming to the Lego stores, so keep your eyes peeled... Scott Lyttle (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10020 limited to 10000 sets or not?

(...) [Slowly raises hand] It was a long time ago, okay? Over a year and a half. I didn't have any track or 9V wheels either: (URL) Larry knows this because he was there. Look on the link to Huw's photos. All the effort went into the walking AT-AT (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Super Chief Train Engine Registry

(...) I noticed that too. Without the "A", it does not appaer in it's correct place in the list. Scott A (...) (23 years ago, 23-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact