 Trains / 15276
15275  |  15277
Subject:
PNLTC pictures of GATS 2002 in Portland are up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2002 16:36:41 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

While everyone else was having fun at BricksWest, those from the Pacific
Northwest Lego Train Club who couldn't make it put up a display at the Great
American Train Show in Portland, Oregon.

It was completely unlike any show PNLTC has put on before, and I won't
attempt to describe it here.  You need to see it for yourself.

Stop by our web site at www.pnltc.org and follow the link right at the top
to the pictures of this show.

-Mattt :)