 Trains / 15175
Re: Supplementary parts for 10020?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 23:35:30 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Thomas Duggan writes:

Hi all,

I placed an orer Friday for 2 Santa Fe Super Chiefs, along with the Deluxe
Metro Liner Kit.
I received the Metro-Liner today, and on the invoice it stated that the 2
Super Chiefs were on backorder, but it also stated that there were 2
supplementary parts packs on order as well.
Does any one know what these parts are?

It gives a number 4183072 46 Supplementary parts for item #10020

Just curious
Tom D

Was there a charge incurred with these packs?  This item is getting more and
more interesting.  My best guess (if there is no extra cost) is that the
numbered stickers(or printed 1x2 tile, or whatever it ends up being) are
packaged seperatly, along with the certificate of A.  Well, anyways, I'll
have one ordered soon, with my Birthday coming, my Mom got the hint when I
left the back page of the catalog circled in red taped to the fridge.

-John Rudy
www.geocities.com/tjjohn12