 Trains / 15167
15166  |  15168
Subject:
Supplementary parts for 10020?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 22:27:04 GMT

Hi all,

  I placed an orer Friday for 2 Santa Fe Super Chiefs, along with the Deluxe
Metro Liner Kit.
I received the Metro-Liner today, and on the invoice it stated that the 2
Super Chiefs were on backorder, but it also stated that there were 2
supplementary parts packs on order as well.
Does any one know what these parts are?

It gives a number 4183072 46 Supplementary parts for item #10020

Just curious
Tom D