 Trains / 15148 (-5)
  Re: transcript is up

Any thoughts on why I can't open the transcript. I am running IE 6 and have Acrobat reader 5. Thanks for any help George "Ahui Herrera" <jedi_agh@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:GrtE9z.M1C@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10020 in S@H catalogue?

(...) benjamin you are wrong. Engines 1,2,3,4 & 5 will be a) an auction on ebay or b) given out some other way (contest, etc...). The first available number thru Direct is #6. -AHui (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10020 in S@H catalogue?

(...) well good luck Scott, considering those are going to be auctioned off on E-bay (well 1 and 2) getting number 3 will probably be even harder considering it is the first one <available for direct purchase> to the general public. Benjamin (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Future of trains in my mind (was Re: transcript is up)

(...) <snipped a little bit> (...) John, I like your idea. Here is my Euro 0.05 ... Since I'm not planning to switch to 8-wide I welcome the idea to keep the current track gauge so I can benefit from both worlds. The LMT line could be focussed on (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: transcript is up

If those gray wheels will only be 10020 and not a "Sante Fe Service Pack" then building additional cars will get *very* expensive. If Lego Direct wants to become the 'new Lionel' (see the transcript), I would consider this type of situation a (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact