 Trains / 15133 (-5)
  Re: transcript is up

(...) Ahui, Many thanks for that. I guess one had to be there to get the "(crowd laughs)" parts. ;) Scott A (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10020 in S@H catalogue?

(...) Once “the register” is in place there will be an opportunity for swapping. Rob may well get 377 in the end. Personally, I would settle for a consecutive run of 3 or so. Preferably: 1, 2 & 3. ;) Scott A (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: transcript is up

(...) Thanks for the transcript, Ahui! I have just 2 questions: 1. Will LD be producing any Super Chief cars? 2. What's the big no-no with a Peanuts Licence? ROSCO (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: transcript is up

(...) Cool. The bad news is that "a space legend is not likely anytime soon". Guess thats EVEN MORE of my money going into 2nd hand stuff. Not everyone wants STAR WARS brad :) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Future of trains in my mind (was Re: transcript is up)

(...) Yes, Ahui, thank you so much. It is great having a written record of these events. I have so many great things to say about BricksWest and all of the people I met there, that it will take some time to get it all out-- but I'll take this (...) (23 years ago, 20-Feb-02, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.trains) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact