 Trains / 14998 (-5)
  Re: 10020 in S@H catalogue?

(...) I'm not sure. I can't say they definitively didn't ever do red/yellow/black striping but my experience agrees with yours, only plain with black lettering. No one has yet commmented that the stripe that was chosen was only yellow instead of (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Santa Fe (10020) registry?

I was thinking of starting a Santa Fe global registry so that we can track who and where all the new engines are located. It would be a simple list that included engine number, owner's name and optional email and location. The idea would be when (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  James is God, was: Re: 10020 in S@H catalogue?

"James Mathis" <thakius@nmt.edu> wrote in message news:GrLJrx.L52@lugnet.com... (...) Sorry James, but you are. I have just got to grips with your APT (and have incorporated it's nose into a more conventional multiple unit) and now you have blown (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10020 in S@H catalogue?

(...) ..or on their website? Why do the americans always get all the fun (first0 ? Mark -still crossing his fingers- de Kock (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10020 in S@H catalogue?

(...) I was wondering the same thing. It doesn't show up on the S@H website, not even on the USoA part... Mark -crossing his fingers- de Kock (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact