 Trains / 14993 (-5)
  Re: 10020 in S@H catalogue?

(...) Maybe they see the GoB as a threat, and want to compete 8?) On another note, I wonder if they will be available outside the US? ROSCO (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: 10020 in S@H catalogue?

(...) I just quickly modified one of my Amfleet coaches to go with the Super Cheif: (URL) differences? It's 39 studs long instead of 40, no corrougated above the windows, new window pattern, and the windows are one plate taller. Oh yeah, and no (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10020 in S@H catalogue?

(...) out! Funny, I am also at this point. I have checked various books from libraries to give me ideas but I just don't have the building skills (I have the parts, though) to create an engine nose piece like an F7 that I am happy with. Just minutes (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10020 in S@H catalogue?

(...) I don't know, Ben. I don't think James has the heart to invest so much time into designing a DOMESTIC model such as the chief. He's much to brainwashed with that European bug. :^) Actually, I'm sure quite a lot of inspiration came from James (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10020 in S@H catalogue?

(...) True..I was going to respond to this but you beat me to it. However, since your the expert, Larry, answer this question for me. I have seen a model of the super chief made in O scale by Lionel that had the yellow, red, and black strips (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact