 Trains / 14980
    Re: 10020 in S@H catalogue? —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) Yes! Definitely among the top 10 of best designs within the last 10 years! Only compareable with the Sopwith Camel and the 5571 Black Cat Truck. (...) Haha! We all know you are. I have not been the only one who said: James must have joined the (...) (22 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 10020 in S@H catalogue? —John Warren
   (...) I don't know, Ben. I don't think James has the heart to invest so much time into designing a DOMESTIC model such as the chief. He's much to brainwashed with that European bug. :^) Actually, I'm sure quite a lot of inspiration came from James (...) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)