 Trains / 14973
    Re: 10020 in S@H catalogue? —Scott E. Sanburn
   Mike & All, (...) WOW! This is incredible. As someone who is struggling with his frist MOC Engine, I think TLC did an excellent job. Thanks goes to whoever got this out! (...) Indeed. (...) Like I need something else to buy! : ) Great job! Scott S. (...) (22 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 10020 in S@H catalogue? —Kevin Salm
   (...) out! Funny, I am also at this point. I have checked various books from libraries to give me ideas but I just don't have the building skills (I have the parts, though) to create an engine nose piece like an F7 that I am happy with. Just minutes (...) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)