 Trains / 14933 (-10)
  Eurostar v1 MOC

A first go at modeling the Eurostar train set. This first version is primarily a nose-only study. Here's a link to photos of the real-life train: (URL) a v1 Eurostar MOC: (URL) Mathis (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: Otherdam Junction. A modern Dutch railway station

(...) Sorry to tell, but all I see (with netscape 4.7) is a blank page: only white. (Is there a trick to disable flash or anything else you might have used?) Is it on your known page too? (URL) hat trouble with access to that so far). Kind Regards, (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: Otherdam Junction. A modern Dutch railway station

(...) Great presentation; I really enjoyed how the navigation and zoom-in buttons get the whole model in perspective and layout. Beautiful integration of several different LEGO(R) varieties. Love the blue tubes. What a teasing picture of the front (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  MOC: Otherdam Junction. A modern Dutch railway station

Otherdam Junction represents a Dutch railway station from the 1980's. It is inspired by Amsterdam Sloterdijk, an unusual multilevel railway station with tracks crossing from two perpendicular directions. Take a visual tour around this remarkable (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce.moc) !!

  PNLTC to show at Portland, OR GATS February 16-17

Now for something completely different... PNLTC is breaking somewhat from our usual train layout for this year's Portland Great American Train Show. Come and see our Train Races, Stacking Trains, massive track configurations, and the debut of my (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  TKOI Create a Creature Contest

Hear ye! Hear ye! It seems to me that there are not enough good lego animals and creatures out there. This post is to announce the first ever... possibly annual Kingdom of Ikros Create-a-Creature Contest. It's pretty self explanitory, but I'll (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains) !

  Re: Instructions for Tilting Train

(...) No, no, no. I just don't understand how the actual mechinsim itself works. I havn't made it yet, but immediatly after I finish this post I will try making it. Best Regards, John Henry Kruer (Take note: John Henry is my first name) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Surprise, new train set

Ahhh, I got it now. I was talking with Rick Sellers a couple weeks back, when he was visiting the ALLTEL office here in Atlanta, and he mentioned the LTC in the Little Rock area but I never picked up on the official name. Need to get y'all linked (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Instructions for Tilting Train

(...) Ah, man. Sorry it's too complicated. Is it due to the presentation of some sub-models being out of sequence? Too many pieces? I'm looking forward to your posting of your own MOCs. Welcome to .trains. Have fun! later, James Mathis (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Tilting Train APT instructions here

Sometimes I forget why I build trains; what started it all for me. 12 years old. John, that's how old I was when I received my most favoured LEGOR(R) train set-- set #7740. I'd lived in England at age 11-- saw the 7740 and gray era 4.5v/12v trains (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact