 Trains / 14925
Re: Instructions for Tilting Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 15:33:03 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Henry Kruer writes:
   James Mathis's APT Instrucions:
Cool!  But a bit complicated... too complicated for me! :-(

John Henry Kruer

Ah, man.  Sorry it's too complicated.  Is it due to the presentation of some
sub-models being out of sequence?  Too many pieces?

I'm looking forward to your posting of your own MOCs.
Welcome to .trains. Have fun!

later,
James Mathis