 Trains / 14924
  Tilting Train APT instructions here

Sometimes I forget why I build trains; what started it all for me. 12 years old. John, that's how old I was when I received my most favoured LEGOR(R) train set-- set #7740. I'd lived in England at age 11-- saw the 7740 and gray era 4.5v/12v trains (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Tilting Train APT instructions here

(...) James, I was browsing for more pictures of the APT you modelled, and came across one of your renders on a site for the preservation of the APT. It's listed under models, and is linked to your Brickshelf directory. Just thought it was cool that (...) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Tilting Train APT instructions here

(...) of the APT there, too. (...) Nice. Check some of the other pics I show of the APT (other versions). I think I showed a substitute construction in place of the yellow 3x3 corner slopes. Maybe that could work OK for you? (...) Glad you like it. (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.trains)