 Trains / 14843 (-10)
  Re: How did James Mathis make his tilting trains?

(...) John, Welcome to LUGNET! I don't know how James Mathis did it? Maybe he can help, with some info or links? Also thanks for coming out to Jax GATS... Robin Werner Greater Florida LEGO Train Club - www.gfltc.org (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Surprise, new train set

Check out the "What's New" page at Shop@Home with shipping set to one of the European countries: (URL) is a new train set listed: Item #: 10020 - Santa Fe Super Chief. Unfortunately not with a valid image yet, but that could change any instant. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  How did James Mathis make his tilting trains?

How did James Mathis make his tilting trains (like the APT)? Are there any pictures of the device? P.S. This is my first post outside lugnet.off-topic.test. (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: only a boring closed goods waggon in 7-w and SNOT

(...) There are 6 pictures of the Lego model online (+ 2 of the maerklin prototype that inspired me). You just have to navigate through Brickshelf. Use the "up"-button to se all the pictures in an overview or the "previous" and "next" links.... Kind (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: only a boring closed goods waggon in 7-w and SNOT

(...) vehicles, so it's cool to see it executed well in any genre. Do you have other pictures to post? I'd love to see a slightly less oblique view... Dave! (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  MOC: only a boring closed goods waggon in 7-w and SNOT

Dear all, I have uploaded my fourth 7-wide waggon at brickshelf and think it has a quite clever design to use brown palisade bricks in a way that they add horizontal plank structures. You may find it here: (URL) I think on a day like today you can (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Point Motor Instructions

(...) I built Jeff's motor design, and I can answer these questions now... This design is really much better than most I've seen, as it passes many benchmarks for low number of pieces, predictable motion, solid switching, and remains integral after (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  a town under construction (and soon deconstruction)

Hi everyone, Here are some pics of my current town layout: (URL) have been working on this project for a couple of months now in preperation for the Town Building Contest, but I've recently realized that I am over-extending myself(1) and need to cut (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.people)

  ISCC: There are 157 entries with 1470 pictures - vote now!

Hello @ all! Do you remember? There was (there IS) the ISCC ;-) Over two thirds of the entries came short before New Years Day (deadline was Dec-31), so it took time until now to place all 157 entries. But now it's done and I wouldn't know what to (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.space) !!

  Re: Call for steam engines

What a great response! Thanks everyone. These are all really cool MOCs. Update: I'm working on the class notes and presentation now. As I get to sections where these fit I'll add them. Thanks all. SteveB (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact