 Trains / 14834
Re: Call for steam engines
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 23:18:23 GMT

What a great response! Thanks everyone. These are all really cool MOCs.

Update: I'm working on the class notes and presentation now. As I get to
sections where these fit I'll add them.

Thanks all.
SteveB

In lugnet.trains, Steve Barile writes:
Hi All,

I am writing the material to present at BricksWest in the Train Session and
need some help. If you have a steam engine built can you send me a URL to
pics of it. And please don't be shy.

BTW This isn't a competition or anything I just would like to show a ton of
these engines in the presentation. Some of the best and innovative details
are often buried or obscured so perhaps outline what's novel about it.

Oh yeah assume that this might be show, I will try my best to pre-warn
(contact) and acknowledge the designers/builders

One more thing. This might be the start of a good list of links for Steam
engines. I'll see where that goes upon my return from BricksWest. See You There!

Thanks,
SteveB
PNLTC