 Trains / 14738 (-10)
  train 3 pics uploaded on brickshelf

hi, just posting to say that I've uploaded the pics I took at Train 3 (in Toronto, Canada). Here is my lugnet lego page w/ descriptions: (URL) is the actual brickshelf page: (URL) and enjoy!! Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Gear and Axle Strength (was Re: Power Pullin' With My Tractor)

(...) Well, I've been experimenting with macaroni bearings, and had some pretty good results. You can attach 24 & 40 tooth gears directly to the 2x2 rounds - this means the axle only has to take all the load at one small point. I haven't yet tested (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic)

  Re: New train MOC - 0-6-0+0-6-0 Beyer-Garratt locomotive

(...) Nice work, Frank! A 3-axle 9V motor with rods would be soooo nice! I can verify that lack of rods loses a lot (URL) though I didn't spend much time on it. And yes, I know I spelt Garratt wrong - I'll change it when it's easy to change (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Point Motor Instructions

(...) don't risk damaging the point or the motor. I will get around to DATting one of mine, eventually - though it doesn't make such a cute little shack. Jason J Railton (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Unused Parts in Small Loco 3740

(...) It's Harry Cane's license plate, so it appears in many sets (I think basically every set which has a vehicle of Harry's). Frank (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Unused Parts in Small Loco 3740

(...) 3... I belive... The Largest one, The next one down, & the service pack... Josh (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

"David Graham" <david@graham167.fre...rve.co.uk> wrote in message news:GqLGnC.HtK@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I imagine in the interest of keeping costs down they simply re-used the tile. That tile appeared in one of (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Unused Parts in Small Loco 3740

I think the train was to be built using these black plates but then the design changed to allow an electric light to be added. On top of the boiler, instead of using the 4 black 1x1 plates with horizontal clip and the 2 black town umbrella stands. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Point Motor Instructions

(...) The hole at the end of the lever attaches to the top of the standard-issue yellow point lever. The + shaped hole in the baseplates will seat over the lever housing in an obvious way. I usually listen for my points to click, but you might want (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Unused Parts in Small Loco 3740

(...) The part in question has two handles. These are horizontal and at end of the plate. Here is a reference: (URL) (23 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact