 Trains / 14725
  Re: Point Motor Instructions

(...) What does the lever engage? How easy is it to tell when the turnout is at the right location? I can see the value of building at least a couple of these for our show layout. Our layout had one turnout which was basically impossible to reach (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Point Motor Instructions

(...) The hole at the end of the lever attaches to the top of the standard-issue yellow point lever. The + shaped hole in the baseplates will seat over the lever housing in an obvious way. I usually listen for my points to click, but you might want (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)