 Trains / 14619
    Re: Help a Newbie build his first LEGO Train set! —Paul Klenk
   (...) I have been aware the FAO Schwartz is overpriced -- I did go there anyway, but lucky for me it was closed. Sometimes when I have money burning a hole in my pocket, I have to run to the nearest store and shake my pants leg really well. So I (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Help a Newbie build his first LEGO Train set! —Maggie Cambron
     (...) Ouch, that is painful for this tightwad to hear (I think there is probably one Lugnet person cheaper than I, somewhere in upstate N.Y.). (...) Even if money is no object I suggest following market.shopping periodically. Those 4561's are around (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

        LEGO Statue of Liberty pedestal (was:Re: Help a Newbie build his first LEGO Train set!) —Ken Dowd
   (...) Ooh! Does anyone know if there are pics of this LEGO pedestal online? I got the Statue of Liberty sculpture for Christmas and after putting it together, sat down and made a MOC pedestal for it on a large grey baseplate (it stands 19" high). I (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)