 Trains / 14608 (-5)
  Re: Help a Newbie build his first LEGO Train set!

(...) Super -- thanks bunches. There is indeed a lot of great info there. Mostly, I was interested in pre-sale concerns -- that is, what should I think about before I buy. But I do think the FAQ will come in handy, so thanks for pointing it out. (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Help a Newbie build his first LEGO Train set!

(...) Hi Paul! Welcome to LUGNET! (...) Larry has already pointed the way in his post, I thought I'd just add a line: Try searching on www.brickshelf.com for the trains that have been discontinued, if you intend to add some of these to your (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Help a Newbie build his first LEGO Train set!

(...) Take a look through the resources that you see on the front page of the group via the web interface: (URL) is a lot of info there... ESPECIALLY pore over the FAQ. It answers all of your questions posed in this post... Cary did an amazing job (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: More Loops at shows...

(...) I love my flashing lighted fire trucks.In our show this past weekend instead of my normal building on fire seen I did a firefighter funeral seen with the fire trucks leading the caisson down the street in front of griswold place.We had ALOT of (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Help a Newbie build his first LEGO Train set!

(...) Oops! LUNGET = LUGNET. Professional editors don't make fewer mistakes, they just catch them before anyone else does. Paul (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact