 Trains / 14571
    Re: Automatic train switching with RCX —Jason J. Railton
   (...) Okay, this is phhhreaking me out. I just checked on my MLCAD and all the gear parts are there - and I haven't downloaded an update lately. The only thing I can think of is I stuck an extra 32MB memory in a few weeks ago. Beforehand, all I got (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Automatic train switching with RCX —Steve Bliss
   (...) It's possible you needed to do a 'parts scan' in MLCAD, to see all the available parts. (...) Did you get a new version of MLCAD, or change any of the settings? It's been pointed out to me that some of the gears don't render well in MLCAD. I (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)