 Trains / 14486
    My New Train Station - Update —Scott Sanburn
   To All, Someone asked me when I was going to post this train station, so here are a few thoughts. I always wanted to build a big train station. Although I enjoyed the small stations LEGO offered, and after puttering around LUGNET since 1998, and (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: My New Train Station - Update —Douglas Pegram
   (...) Wow...nice job on the station...from someone who is still in the middle of constructing/brainst...ilding/etc my own large train terminal. I can't wait to see more pics, more interior shots please. I really like the idea of the car park as well (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: My New Train Station - Update —Scott Sanburn
   Douglas & All, (...) Thanks. I don't know if I will EVER be done with this beast. I already thought of expanding it. It would be cool to add an Airport Terminal on the other side. Hmm..... : ) (...) Well, always aim high! The car lots will be next (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)