 Trains / 14450
  Re: My First Train MOC

(...) That nice, Henry-- I am partial to green because I live up in old BN territory:-) Industrial switchers are fun to model because some of the actual ones even look toyish. Good luck finding more sets on sale and building more! -John (22 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My First Train MOC

(...) And I'm partial to green because I used to live in Southern territory. In fact, my freelanced N-scale layout, the Lake Jackson & Occoquan, is a Southern subsidiary. I actually started building it before my daughter was born, then it was (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)