 Trains / 14377
    Designer's interview on LEGO.com —Douglas Pegram
   Highlighted on TLG's website lately is an interview with one of their Train theme designer/builders. Within the interview it is stated that he was involved with the design of 4559 and 4565 as well as the more recent rolling stock sold through S@H, I (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Designer's interview on LEGO.com —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I believe there was some discussion on this topic not too many days ago when this section was first added to the trains area of the site.... what I think the sense of it was this: those models were old prototypes, not new ones. But if you like (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Designer's interview on LEGO.com —Douglas Pegram
   (...) Ok...I've just ordered a few of the hopper cars, hope that counts as a vote for this designer in TLG's eyes...I would be REALLY happy though if they would release the red and gray diesel/electric loco that that same designer came up with, I've (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)