 Trains / 14411
Re: Designer's interview on LEGO.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 22:36:16 GMT

I believe there was some discussion on this topic not too many days ago when
this section was first added to the trains area of the site.... what I think
the sense of it was this: those models were old prototypes, not new ones.

But if you like his work you need to go buy lots of My Own Train as it's his
work. (and My Own Train cars are a great source of parts as well as being
some of the best designs of late)
Ok...I've just ordered a few of the hopper cars, hope that counts as a vote
for this designer in TLG's eyes...I would be REALLY happy though if they
would release the red and gray diesel/electric loco that that same designer
came up with, I've always liked the lines of the German trains...both their
diesels and the electric s-bahn trains. It's really hard trying to get good
source pics over here though...everything is American diesels or old
steam...tough to find euro commuter rail shots  :(  Can someone help ?