 Trains / 14338
Re: LDraw Names for Monorail Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 18:22:27 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Geoff Gray wrote:

Background:  Bernd Broich has created LDraw files for many (all?) of the
components of the Monorail track and motor system.

Am I missing something here?  I see the parts for the train, but not the
track.  Is it there?  Also, has anyone created track for the 9V Train sets?
I can't find that anywhere either.

If not, I can give it a go if someone will point me to the info necessary to
create a dat file.

Someone, at some time, was working on the 9V track.

Looking at Tore's Temporary Parts Tracker page
<http://home.swipnet.se/~w-20413/ttracker/ttracker.htm>, I see it's Ludo
Sueto. :)

Steve