 Trains / 14339
Re: My Christmas Tree Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 20:19:57 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Kevin Dixon writes:
Hi all,

Here is my train setup that circles our christmas tree:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=94727

The track setup is a double level spiral with a siding for another
train.  The grade is not too bad, but if there are more than 5-6 cars on
the train, you need at least 2 motors to pull/push it.

There's also a small village and airport underneath the tree, though I'm
not sure where the airplanes land :)

Happy New Year!

Kevin

Gee Kevin,

I did not realize how much you are in love. Sacrificing that much of your
train layout area for Christmas. :-)

My layout is a little different spanning across my building table, ktchen
table and a small desk that is going to hit the garbage bin soon.

I like my little town seen. I did use one non-LEGO element, the cotton. 8-O
But that is an old family tradition with christmas scenes.

Jude