 Trains / 14309
Re: idea book revisited
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 22:53:23 GMT

Hi Chris,

The best way to overcome this is to make the idea book on a cd-rom in
pdf format.

That is a very good solution! It will make the international availability much
better.

I've started work on a website that will detail the submission process
and outline the basic format and plan.

Cool! Will you post your results here on lugnet.trains?

If more details are fixed I will ask german train builders to join in there
models? There are many good guys out there and there models should be included!

Regards,
HoMa