 Trains / 14210
Re: Train DAT-files available now!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 03:10:54 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Damien Guichard writes:
In lugnet.trains, Robert Fay writes:
I downloaded the 10000 series dat files and a few parts are missing from my
Lcad program. I ran the recent complete parts file and installed it. The
parts still do not show up. How do I locate these files. i.e.: for 10015
tanker car I am missing parts 30414, 30565, 30562

These 3 parts, as well as many other unofficial parts, are actually
accessible from the main LDraw.org page.
In the right-most column there is an Off-site link: Temporary Parts Tracker.
Just follow the link, the 3 mentioned parts are in the table.

And by the way, the Tanker .dat is still missing the small technic style
steering wheel part. Steve Bliss may have started working on the development
of that part, but I'm not sure if he has had any luck.

Jake

---
Jake McKee
AFOL