 Trains / 14205
Re: Train DAT-files available now!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 00:45:54 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Robert Fay writes:
I downloaded the 10000 series dat files and a few parts are missing from my
Lcad program. I ran the recent complete parts file and installed it. The
parts still do not show up. How do I locate these files. i.e.: for 10015
tanker car I am missing parts 30414, 30565, 30562

--
Bob Fay

THE SHOP
http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay

"Jeroen de Haan" <jeroendehaan@mac.com> wrote in message
on http://www.puntgaaf.com/LegoTrainPoster/index.html#dat

Jeroen

These 3 parts, as well as many other unofficial parts, are actually
accessible from the main LDraw.org page.
In the right-most column there is an Off-site link: Temporary Parts Tracker.
Just follow the link, the 3 mentioned parts are in the table.

Damien