 Trains / 14206
14205  |  14207
Subject:
Pictures of Seattle GATS 2001 now on PNLTC site!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 01:07:11 GMT

The Pacific Northwest Lego Train Club had a great show this year at GATS in
Seattle the weekend of November 17th.  The spectators honored us with 2nd
place in the layout competition!  We now have 115 pictures from the show on
our Galleries pages at www.pnltc.org.

Please stop by and see the show!  There is a ton of new stuff including a
Carnival, many new buildings and redevelopment of several traditional areas.

-Matt :)

PS - Email me any bug reports.  Next up will be pictures of the OMSI show in
Portland, which takes place this weekend.