 Trains / 14205
  Re: Train DAT-files available now!

(...) These 3 parts, as well as many other unofficial parts, are actually accessible from the main LDraw.org page. In the right-most column there is an Off-site link: Temporary Parts Tracker. Just follow the link, the 3 mentioned parts are in the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)

Thanks for the information Damien. -- Bob Fay THE SHOP (URL) Guichard" <damien.guichard@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message news:Go1wsI.1I8@lugnet.com... (...) Tracker. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)

  Re: Train DAT-files available now!

(...) And by the way, the Tanker .dat is still missing the small technic style steering wheel part. Steve Bliss may have started working on the development of that part, but I'm not sure if he has had any luck. Jake --- Jake McKee AFOL LUGNET Member (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad.dat.models.sets)