 Trains / 14181
  FYI BricksWest Train Session Descriptions

Train Building Techniques - Very briefly we'll review the "standard" construction techniques. Some SNOT design reviews. Motif and striping techniques - decals and color tape. Examine steam engines: driver wheel alternatives, piston rod linkages, and (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: FYI BricksWest Train Session Descriptions

(...) GAAA...AAAHHH...HHH ... Tell me there will be transcripts available? I'd love to hear some other peoples' perspectives and thoughts on driver wheels, articulation, and piston rod linkages. I can in all certainty claim that that's where 85%+ of (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: FYI BricksWest Train Session Descriptions

Thanks for making that point. I am looking for any help I can in putting materials together for this. Please send me URLs or anything you got on any of these topics. Of course, if I use any of your materials I'll give full credit and use it only (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: FYI BricksWest Train Session Descriptions

(...) Hmm, would there be interest in a presentation or display of the various eras of LEGO trains? I have stuff from all but the earliest era, and perhaps someone else could fill that in. Frank (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)