 Trains / 13881
13880  |  13882
Subject:
7730 & 7740 - question (some help needed) !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 01:55:27 GMT

Hi all !

So, I got the two sets from the subject recently,
but since I am not into trains I intend to sell 'em ...
I am currenty assembling 'em but what is confusing me
is that on the front page of the instructions both are standing
on tracks - but since there aren't any drawings of the tracks
in the instructions I don't know if they originally come with
tracks or not  ? ... and if positive - how many tracks of what
kind (since I also got some with 'em (as well as transformer
/ speed regulator))  ?

Many thanks !

--
Enjoy !