 Trains / 13794
13793  |  13795
Subject:
I'm moving!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 17:10:54 GMT

Hi people,

I'm moving from my parents place to live with my girlfriend in a house of
our own, so I'm currently not building much and not actively participating
in LUGNET. I think next month everything will be done (lots of painting etc.
to do in our new house) so hopefully I'll be able to start building with my
LEGO in december.

The new house has the big attic I was hoping for, so expect a lot of work in
progress pictures for my permanent LEGO train layout I have been talking
about in the past ;-)

To people who are trying to contact me; I'm not able to check my email very
regulary but I try to read it at least once every three days or so.

Everyone happy building!

-Frank Buiting