 People / 2692
Re: I'm moving!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 19:16:08 GMT

Good Luck in your new home!!

Casper.

"Frank Buiting" <felsir@chello.nl> schreef in bericht
news:GM6nq6.E2F@lugnet.com...

Hi people,

I'm moving from my parents place to live with my girlfriend in a house of
our own, so I'm currently not building much and not actively participating
in LUGNET. I think next month everything will be done (lots of painting • etc.
to do in our new house) so hopefully I'll be able to start building with • my
LEGO in december.

The new house has the big attic I was hoping for, so expect a lot of work • in
progress pictures for my permanent LEGO train layout I have been talking
about in the past ;-)

To people who are trying to contact me; I'm not able to check my email • very
regulary but I try to read it at least once every three days or so.

Everyone happy building!

-Frank Buiting