 Trains / 13724
13723  |  13725
Subject:
5304 No Longer Available?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 04:00:21 GMT

I was just poking through LEGO S@G (http://shop.lego.com) and noticed that
the 5304 Train Wheels service pack is now listed as "No Longer Available".
Is this a recent thing?  I certainly hope we won't have buy 3737 kits just
to get train wheels and turns out to be just another one of the oddities
that seems to happen pretty regularly with S@H's web site.

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders