 Trains / 13705
  train decoupler

Hi Group, I just posted at Brickshell a new design for a train decoupler, to split large trains in smaller ones... Only a few parts are needed, fast and accurate! The picture is pretty much self explaining... Regards Gerrit Bronsveld PS for those (...) (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: train decoupler

(...) URL! Dean (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: train decoupler

(...) (URL) looked on recent updates;-) I don't get it though. JOSH (23 years ago, 27-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: train decoupler

(...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: train decoupler

(...) I see what he is doing. First, the drawing is semi-exploded. The piece with the flat gear (the "arm") fits into the box with the motor. The overlapping holes of the black and yellow beams fit over the rod sticking up from the red, white, and (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: train decoupler

Hi Mark, Just build it... and you will see!!! I just works simple and wonderfull... I made a several designs, but this one was the most easy and did the job best! Regards Gerrit (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)