 Trains / 13630
  Re: Photos of my MOCs

Thank you very much, Bob! I made mistake. I also uploaded some pictures for my available parts to trade with fans, more parts pictures will be uploaded soon. I need train doors and windows, wire ends, 33x3x3 sloped bricks and gear rack 1x8 Zhengrong (...) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Photos of my MOCs

(...) Your site looks neat but with all the pop up junk windows constantly popping up it's just too annoying to stay. Any chance of trimming them back? Dean (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Photos of my MOCs

Woha, pop up windows! I got 4! Anyways, i like the artic car, it uses those parts well. Josh (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Photos of my MOCs

(...) He would presumably have to find space elsewhere that didn't charge users quite so much for being free, as I don't think any of those ads are his doing... I could be wrong of course. (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Pop-Up Stopper (was: Re: Photos of my MOCs)

(...) Try this if they bother you: "Pop-Up Stopper" (URL) have not tried it, but I am told it works. It is free. Scott A (fut : lugnet.off-topic.geek) (23 years ago, 19-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Photos of my MOCs

Thanks for all of you. You won't see popup ad again after 24h. Zhengrong (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Photos of my MOCs

My page is cleared, no any popup ad to trouble you again! Zhengrong (...) (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx)